Thread: Cool old time motorcycle T Shirts

Cool old time motorcycle T Shirts

I do a lot of Motorcycle Research and along the way have selected a range of artwork to suit T Shirts, Here's our catalogue, we can do one offs and in many colours too, as noted.
    The single colour print can be in whatever colour you like these days, we have selected some base colours but the world is your oyster
    Tees are $40 each, or 3 for $100, $8 freight per package to deliver

if you would like to see a photo of a particular shirt please let me know, the low res piccies required by this site make it quite difficult to zoom them down

We can also do any of these on coffee cups too
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Got this from " Spyda " a little while ago. The Waiheke TT logo. Was the front of an early Programme.
    Thanks " jellywrestler " a k a " Spyda " ..

Name:  Logo #050 NZ TT 1931 -1950 Waiheke NZ TT T-Shirt Yellow logo on black G Staples.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  150.5 KB

thats from the 1936 programme, a Velocette. The detail is fantastic, take a look at the laces on the old doc martins he's wearing. I'm heading to Waiheke Island to try and find someone who wants to retail this t shirt, I like the idea of people being able to get a shirt that has something behind itthey can learn about and share the stories too.